CORPORATE HEALTH AND WELLBEING
Healthy Habits, Happy Team: Workplace Wellbeing!
The success of your company is reliant on the success of your people.
Let me help you create interactive wellbeing workshops so that your people can take responsibility for their lifestyle habits, build resilience and minimize the impact of stress.
Simple, science-based and sustainable tools will inspire people to take proactive steps to prevent burnout and chronic disease.
Your initial investment is returned by highly energized and enthusiastic performers who fly through their challenging personal and professional lives with ease and joy.
They will also be less prone to illness, reducing absenteeism.
What are the benefits of workplace wellbeing?
Providing valuable tools to employees by building a healthy workspace that promotes holistic wellbeing
Empower people to take full responsibility for their health and motivate them to make long-lasting changes using simple, sustainable practices such as mindfulness, meditation or personalised nutrition.
Engage the audience through inspiring storytelling and practical workbooks with recipes, stress management techniques and thought-provoking questions that facilitate personal growth.
The pop-up nutrition clinic gives an opportunity to employees to get a second opinion on their health issues by understanding the underlying root cause of their mysterious disease and helping them get back into the driver’s seat.
How to successfully implement workplace wellbeing programme?
Let’s start with a precise evaluation of the company’s needs. What are the core values and benefits that adapt to company policy?
What are the signs of compromised performance? Absenteeism, sick leave, decreased productivity, employee dissatisfaction?
How can you create nurturing environment that promotes health and wellbeing?
ENHANCE MINDFUL CULTURE
REDUCE STRESS & PREVENT BURNOUT
IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY & PERFORMANCE
BOOST ENERGY LEVELS WITH NUTRITION
ENCOURAGE WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Scientific facts about poor health & wellbeing:
- Poor nutrition is directly linked to many chronic yet preventable diseases, such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, insulin resistance and increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes and obesity.
Let's discuss challenges and brainstorm solutions for your company.
- A strategically planned transformation of workplace culture addressing the organizational needs and truly engaging employees is critical to achieving sustainable results and employee satisfaction. The results will be improved performance and productivity.
- Building coping skills and resistance can help employees transform stress into growth and easily handle challenging situations.
- Access to online workshops and materials provides daily inspiration and raises awareness. It is an excellent way to promote healthy eating habits, exercise, sleep routines, and other lifestyle habits.
- Lunch and learn workshops, book clubs or stress relief mindfulness workshops might serve as a productivity break and create a sense of community.
Previous Workshops and Testimonials:
Would you like to organize a complimentary online session for your employees?
Download the list of popular topics for corporate workshops that I have successfully delivered to many corporate companies.